ACHIEVE CAREER SUCCESS IN ACCOUNTING
With An Employer-Aligned Degree
To ensure that our graduates will stand out among peers when seeking promotions or new positions, we consulted industry leaders in designing an MS in Accounting that incorporates a powerful combination of accounting, analytical, and strategic management skills, including:
Ready to Get Started?
RECEIVE PERSONALIZED SUPPORT
With Your Very Own Academic & Career Advisor
Merrimack College’s highly personalized approach starts with a one-on-one discussion between you and your academic and career advisor. Your advisor will:
- Develop the most appropriate curriculum plan for you given your background and preferences
- Help ensure you achieve adequate progress toward degree completion
- Counsel you on when and how to prepare for the CPA Exam should you be pursuing CPA licensure
- Offer career planning assistance and advice
- Help you stay on track to achieve the skills, knowledge and abilities to succeed in your career
Your advisor will be an integral part of your academic journey from initial inquiry to graduation with a vested interest in your success!