ACHIEVE CAREER SUCCESS
With An Employer-Aligned Degree
To ensure that our graduates will stand out among peers when seeking promotions or new positions, we consulted industry leaders in designing an MS in Accounting that incorporates a powerful combination of accounting, analytical, and strategic management skills, including:
Ready to Get Started?
RECEIVE PERSONALIZED SUPPORT
With Your Very Own Academic & Career Advisor
Merrimack College’s highly personalized approach starts with a one-on-one discussion between you and your academic and career advisor. Your advisor will:
- Develop the most appropriate curriculum plan for you given your background and preferences
- Help ensure you achieve adequate progress toward degree completion
- Counsel you on when and how to prepare for the CPA Exam should you be pursuing CPA licensure
- Offer career planning assistance and advice
- Help you stay on track to achieve the skills, knowledge and abilities to succeed in your career
Your advisor will be an integral part of your academic journey from initial inquiry to graduation with a vested interest in your success!
GET ON THE PATH TO SUCCESS
With the MSA Bridge Program for Non-Accounting Majors
Candidates interested in pursuing an MSA degree who don’t have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a professional background in accounting, can easily start by taking the required prerequisite courses right away. Like the graduate courses, prerequisite courses are offered 100% online, in 8 weeks each.
The number of prerequisite courses needed depends on undergraduate course coverage and will be evaluated and discussed during the admissions process. Courses include:
- Accounting for Business (Introductory Accounting)
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Cost Accounting
- Taxes (U.S.)